One of the keys to effective qualitative research is collecting good data, and ensuring the accuracy of that data prior to conducting the analysis. Some benefits of our Transcription service are as follows.
- All of our transcriptions are performed by certified transcriptionists and court stenographers; ensuring the highest degree of accuracy coupled with the shortest possible time frame for delivery.
- Our clients include thousands of doctoral candidates, international market research firms, and Universities such as Georgetown and Brown.
- In addition to providing the transcription of your data, we can also upload the resulting documents into any qualitative analysis software program, including NVivo, NUD*IST, or Atlas.ti.
- We work with various types of qualitative data, including but not limited to structured and semi-structured interviews, focus groups, one-on-one interviews, and meetings/seminars.
- We accept all forms of digital media (mp3, av, aac, wma, wave, etc).
- We can also assist with phenomenology, content analysis, grounded theory, and many more forms of qualitative analysis. You can see a more detailed discussion about how we can help by visiting our Qualitative Analysis page.
- We offer personalized and comprehensive support both during and after your transcription via phone and email. Our job includes ensuring that you are 100% satisfied with our work.
- We’re available virtually 24/7 via email, and are available via phone from 9am-8pm EST (M-F), 9am-5pm on Saturdays, and can make special arrangements for clients (especially our many international clients) needing phone support outside of these ours. Call us now for a free consultation.
We understand the importance and necessity of confidentiality, and provide all of our prospective clients with a Non-Disclosure Agreement immediately upon contact. This ensures you that your research will not be shared with any third parties, and your consultation with us is completely confidential.