Literature Review and Discussion Section
Thousands of graduate students have come to Precision Consulting for assistance with their literature review, and help with discussing their results in chapter five. It can save much time (and tuition) to obtain assistance from consultants who are experts in your field, comprehend the relevant issues, and know the relevant seminal research. Unlike other dissertation consultants, our diverse staff has experience in a vast range of academic disciplines, so we are immediately able to understand and help conduct superior research in your field, and can complete most work within 3 to 4 business days. As with all our services, we provide continuing, comprehensive assistance after the initial work is completed at no additional cost. We will continue to help you through any revisions or with answering committee members´ questions, staying with you until your work is approved.
We offer comprehensive assistance to connect and contextualize their particular topics to existing research. We focus on key components in helping you organize your literature review, including:
- Finding and discussing germinal research, with a focus on seminal works from the particular field of study.
- Reviewing current and relevant findings and studies, specifically concentrating on their relation to each research question and facet of the study.
- Identifying gaps in the literature, helping to identify where new research could be important.
- Analyzing current research in terms of a particular study, not just providing a list of quotes and citations.
- Balancing a discussion of the literature with multiple perspectives.
We use various University libraries (both physical and online) in helping our clients with their research, giving us full-text access to millions of scholarly works. We are adept with databases such as JSTOR, EBSCOHost, ProQuest, Questia, Blackwell Synergy, ScienceDirect, and many others. Because online resources today are so vast, it takes more than a list of keywords to find the perfect literature for your paper. We can design advanced searches of large online databases, helping you find the secondary sources that are otherwise easy to miss. Our resources allow us to attain the deepest understanding of the background and existing literature relevant to your study.
We understand that proper citations are a key component of any literature review, which is why we will help organize your sources, put them in the proper style, and assist you in choosing what in your paper should be cited. We can also work with your RefWorks, EndNote, and other bibliographic software files.
Introduction and Discussion Sections
Precision Consulting assists clients seeking assistance with their introduction and discussion chapters.
We pride ourselves on being able to assist clients at any stage of the dissertation process. For clients who are polishing a near-final product, we often check bibliographic information, ensure the work fits specific APA and university requirements, search for additional relevant research, and offer suggestions and examples of how to enhance the chapter. Clients who are still in the conceptual stages or have rough outlines or research questions look to us for assistance with identifying past literature, forming a structure for the chapter, and turning an outline into a complete draft.
Because universities tend to be vague about expectations for these chapters, they are often where students encounter the most difficulty. Our experience allows us to work with you to quickly enhance your dissertation´s introductory and concluding chapters, assisting with:
- Synthesizing your research with a theoretical or social problem – Outlining a conceptual framework for your study and connecting it to contemporary issues in your field can be one of the most difficult, research-intensive, and time-consuming portions of building a dissertation. We can assist you with this section, helping to organize sections on Background of the Study, Significance of the Study, Implications for Practice, Suggestions for Further Research, and more.
- Differentiating research problems, purpose, and nature – It is easy to conflate these three sections or make them too redundant, and we can help clarify where to put each piece of the puzzle. Our expertise with research design and methodology allows us to help you explain your study in a way that fits your university´s requirements.
- Clarifying method, design, and hypotheses – We can help define your hypotheses and find a methodology and design that are best suited to your research.
- Looking to results and past research – We can help you organize an impressive discussion chapter that analyzes your results in terms of your results and previous research in your field.
We understand the importance and necessity of confidentiality, and provide all of our prospective clients with a Non-Disclosure Agreement immediately upon contact. This ensures you that your research will not be shared with any third parties, and your consultation with us is completely confidential.