Over the past several years, we have helped over 4000 doctoral candidates receive their PhD, with many being offered the opportunity to have their work published in journal articles soon after. We consider ourselves to be teachers and not doers, and our entire dissertation consulting process encompasses that mindset.
Every step of the way, we will remain with you as your dedicated dissertation consultant, assisting you with all steps of the process, including
- Topic selection
- Finding the relevant articles for your background research
- Developing the literature review
- Establishing and operationalizing your hypotheses and research questions
- APA editing of your proposal and final dissertation
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis,
- Defense Preparation including a Powerpoint Presentation to use at your defense
If your committee is giving you trouble, we will be your teammate.