Biostatistics and Medical Analysis
Precision has long worked with hospitals, government agencies, academic and research institutions, and private corporations on biostatistical analysis or statistical interpretation of biomedical testing. Drawing on a team of highly skilled biostatisticians from an elite group of professors and academic researchers, our biostatistics consulting division offers consultations and expertise on a range of relevant areas to researchers throughout the clinical trial process.
Our team of PhDs, lead by our head of Psychometrics Dr. Joanna Zeiger (PhD, Johns Hopkins, Epidemiology, 2001), specializes in the areas of biomedical, clinical and epidemiological data analysis. Statistical services differ depending on where in the project life cycle a client is. In the early stages of development, these services include the following:
- Grant writing and editing
- IRB submission
- Protocol review
- Methodology Review and Design
- Statistical Sampling and Validation
- Feasibility Analysis
- Explanation of relevant statistical concepts
- Manuscript editing based on journal reviewers’ feedback.
Once the clinical trials are completed, we also assist with the following areas:
- Report Drafting
- Journal Article Review and Editing
- Third Party Validation
- Statistical Analysis and Interpretation. We have vast experience with the analytic procedures typically used in biostatistics research, such as:
- Kaplan-Meier Life Table Analysis
- Cox Regression
- Structural Equation Modeling (as implemented in MPLUS, AMOS and LISREL)
- Multilevel Linear and Nonlinear Models
- Bayesian Analysis based on Markov Chain Monte Carlo methods
No two cases are quite the same, so please feel free to contact us if your organization ever gets ‘bogged down’ at any step in the process. We’ve probably been there before, and may be able to help expedite things along at a far more reasonable cost than a full-time hire or contractor can provide.
We understand the importance and necessity of confidentiality when dealing with any trading model or idea, and provide all of our prospective clients with a Non-Disclosure Agreement immediately upon contact. This ensures you that your idea and/or existing model will not be shared with any third parties, and your consultation with us is completely confidential.
Please click here to read our Data Security Policy.